Getter Bio-Med, of the Getter Group, was founded in Israel in 1982, and is one of the leading veteran companies in its field in Israel. The company specializes in importing, marketing and distribution of solutions for the medical, scientific and industrial sectors in several primary fields:
• Medical equipment and devices
• Disposable medical equipment and devices for research laboratories
• Safety & Security technologies
Getter Bio-Med is composed of two division:
Getter Bio-Med (Medical)
Getter Bio-Med (Medical), specialize in importing, marketing and distribution of products for the medical sector. Getter Bio-Med (Medical) supplies medical equipment and devices, including disposable products, in several fields:
• Invasive radiology
• Vascular surgery
• Gynecology and IVF
• Critical care
• General surgery
• Bandaging and treatment of lesions
• Syringes and needles
Getter Bio-Med’s (Medical) product line is rich and diverse, and includes devices and disposable equipment that serve as an important and major component in the execution of invasive procedures in clinics and hospital departments, operating and catheterization rooms, and imaging and angiographic institutes.
Representation and International Brands
Over the years, Getter Bio-Med (Medical) has acquired experience in cultivating and developing long term relations with its business partners throughout the world, and currently exclusively represents the following brands in Israel: Zeiss, Zimmer Biomet, Agfa, AMS, Cook Medical, Haag-Streit, Hitachi, Hiene, Pentax and more.
Getter Bio-Med (Scientific)
Getter Bio-Med (Scientific) specializes in importing, marketing and distribution of products for medical research and industry. Getter Bio-Med (Scientific) supplies a huge range of solutions in several major fields:
• General scientific instruments, including centrifuges, laboratory washers, freezers and incubators
• Disposable products for research laboratories, clean rooms and anti-static products
• Scientific and surgical microscopes, including analytical instruments
• Computerized measuring machines for the precision machining industry
• Instruments for the fields of nanotechnology and semi-conductors
• Safety & security technologies to protect workers and facility infrastructures – PPE, Gas Detectors, filter-type respirators, gas masks, breathing apparatus etc.
Sectors and customers
Getter Bio-Med (Technologies, Science and Industry) operates in a variety of sectors: universities, research institutes and researchers in the academic-research sector, research institutes and laboratories in hospitals and in the medical sector, life science industries such as bio-technology plants, the pharmaceutical industry, chemical industries and industries that combine electronics with metals, such as semi-conductors, defense industries, aviation and space industry and precision machining industries.
Representation and international brands
Over the years, Bio-Med (Technologies, Science and Industry) has acquired experience in cultivating and developing long term relations with its business partners throughout the world, and currently exclusively represents the following brands in Israel: Zeiss, Termo Scientific, Fisher Scientific, Corning, Lancer, Sterilin, MAPA, MSA, and other manufacturers.
Getter Bio-Med’s commitment and ability to provide its customers with comprehensive solutions is expressed by employing the synergy, comprehensive know-how, technology and the expertise of the various companies in the group, for the customers benefit. The company’s strengths are expressed in particular in the following aspects:
Bio-Med’s commitment and ability to provide its customers with comprehensive solutions is expressed by employing the synergy, comprehensive know-how, technology and the expertise of
the various companies in the group, for the customers benefit. The company’s strengths are expressed in particular in the following aspects:
- One Stop Shop: a wide and comprehensive range of products, solutions and support services
- Laboratories and technicians throughout the country that provide high-quality service
- Professional and experienced team proficient in bestowing personal attention, with proven experience in providing service and consultancy
- Exclusive representation of leading international brands
- Sophisticated logistics network that ensures high availability of numerous products
- Innovative and high-quality products imported based on global supply and local demand
- Substantial market segments in its fields of expertise
- Part of the financially robust Getter Group
- Quality assurance system managed in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 standard and controlled by the Israel Standards Institute